As an award-winning Financial Coach, I help you transform your money story, release money blocks, stop self-sabotaging money behaviors and create a new money legacy, so you can live a carefree life and create financial security, both now and in retirement.
I believe God created each of us with an amazing gift to share with the world. For me, my brilliance is in empowering women to make smart financial decisions. I do this by integrating a blend of personal healing, feminine and practical strategies. This is very different from what the financial services industry offers. This goes much deeper than creating a budget or spending plan. We’ll be approaching money management and creating wealth from the inside out.
Which is why I strongly believe that in order to be powerful with your money, you need a financial coach even if you already have a financial advisor helping you with your investments. Managing your investments is only one area of personal finances.
In order to build real wealth that lasts a lifetime, you need to be successful in every area of your finances:
- Earning your what you’re worth
- Spending within your means and on purpose
- Saving for various needs, goals and priorities
- Investing wisely and according to your values
- Giving to those you care deeply about
Financial coaching can help you with
- Overcoming underearning issues
- Conquering chronic debt
- Recovering from financial setbacks
- Stop overspending and unconscious spending
- Eliminating negative emotions around money
- Finding the money to save for retirement
- Organizing your finances
- Creating a big picture plan for your money
- Making smart money decisions that are in alignment with your core values
These are the results you can expect from financial coaching:
- You’ll create strong money habits that leave you feeling a lot less stressed about money.
- You’ll feel empowered and confident around money.
- You’ll enjoy financial peace of mind.
- You’ll have a plan to grow your wealth.
- You’ll have a strong plan for financial security in retirement.